Wednesday 20 May 2015

VAMPINO IS SERIOUSLY SICK WITH BACKBONE ISSUES


#NEWSBITZ

VAMPINO IS SERIOUSLY SICK WITH BACKBONE ISSUES




The "Siika chapati" singer Vampino aka Vampos is seriously sick all because of love, yes love.. It all started 10 years back when he tried to play super hero for the girl he was crushing on as he was getting out of some industrial based club when he saw thugs trying to steal "his crush's" golden necklace and he tried playing super hero to save the girl but and as a result he was hit with a heavy stone at the back of his head. The singer confessed,
" Guys ama tell u a short story, I think it was in 2004-5 there had a crush on some gal in that one day they tried to rob her golden necklace while I was around en tried to prove am super man and the thugz hit me with a heavy stone on the head that cracked my neck. Those who remember I had some round thing on my neck then while on stages lol.
Wen he was approached he said that the doctors have to realign the backbone for 5 days and after he won't be able to give birth which he says is so painful for him since he doesn't have any child.



Banange I thot it healed yet its back in full action..coz the baddest back pains ever coz doctors say one of my bones along the vertebrae moved out of position but it hasnt been causing harm not untill months back. Ela pray for me see what my crush has gotten me to and I hear I mite fail to what... can u imagine..bababyeee"

Vampino in the hospital
Prayers from all his fans are badly needed for better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment