Wednesday 20 May 2015

PALLASO QUITES TEAM NO SLEEP

#NEWSBITZ

PALLASO QUITES TEAM NO SLEEP

Pallaso Smartly dressed by Abryanz Collectionz

This is what Pallaso Posted on his Facebook page 22hours ago.

Today marks exactly the first day that I'm officially out of Team No Sleep !! It is a very painful decision but I have finally decided to move on .. The reasons are so painful but I will give them later when I feel more comfortable but now on My New camp is called "Team Good Music | Bullet Proof Soldiers" #‪#‎TGM‬|BPS !! I will soon be telling you who my new manager is very shortly as well and all the artists I will be working with !! #‪#‎Twatoba‬ ##TGM|BPS #‪#‎K‬.O.T.E
The late Akay, Douglas (NTV TheBeat) and Pallaso

Pallaso Releases Song Featuring Fallen Brother AK47
Artiste Pallaso has eventually released a brand new song that he had earlier recorded with his brother AK47 before he passed away in a bid to keep Akay's legacy alive.
Pallaso states that he had had various studio sessions with AK47 and recorded a couple of songs together,one of which was titled 'Mpita Manju' but unfortunately it was around that same period that his brother died with the song unfinished yet.

Pallaso and The Late Akay (R.I.P)

He says “On this song,I feature my late brother Akay in the background vocals and also this is the last project he came to support me and before we lost him he had requested to make this song my next prime project after 'Twatoba' my project with Davido,” Pallaso revealed.

The song was produced by Zion Kay and EliarK who combined efforts to have this song finished,and released from studio.
What do you say about this new song??

No comments:

Post a Comment