Tuesday 19 May 2015

Sasha Ferguson

#TopStarProfiles


Meet Sasha Ferguson.
WBS Tv Presenter
Born in Tanzania in a family of two kids. 

 

Sasha Ferguson Aka Sasha Naggi....Tanzanian born and raised up in kampala uganda in a family of two kids,my young brother 9 years old Muslim and am literally the older one 19years.
studied @ buganda road P/S,AGA KHAN H/S and then ST NOA GIRLS for A-level.
worked with Wbs tv on teens club for 4 years now..started @ the age of 15year.

Sasha Interviewing A Pass and navio

It wasnt a dream come true in the first place,never thought of myself being a tv personality,always had this love and person for law..i saw myself making one of the greatest lawyers in the world but i guess we all have different callings in life.
sometimes you think what you desire and want in life is the right thing to take on yet God will place what you exactly need.

I dont think what i do is my job..its a passion,it lets out the fun side of me which i usually hide away from people since am quite a reserved person...


Early last year I opened up a charity organisation called children of promise with 26 kids...i got different views from my parents and close relative about it,how i wont be able to handle it and the fact that am young....I said No,i might not be the richest person on earth but my heart will surely be at peace knowing i served a life out there,and age is just a number...i don't have much but it doesn't stop me from helping the orphans...  

with a spirit of charity 

I love reading novels and watching horror movies..thats basically how i use my free time..green is my fav.colour because i believe it bring out the best of me.
Apart from my mother,i draw my inspration from Opra and Gulliana hoping to be the next in line of those two prominent ladies...

Lastly working on my fashion line called sash fash...


Word of wisdom: To all youth You should always aspire to inspire before they expire.

Contact: Sasha Ferguson (Facebook)
@fergusonsasha (instagram)
sash.fargason@yahoo.com (Email)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for checking out on our Blog.
      Keep it up.

      Delete
  2. She inspires me alot and her time on give was my favourite watching her spread smile 😍😍

    ReplyDelete