Saturday 6 June 2015

Your not the father of my Baby. Rema tells Walukagga

#NEWSBITZ
Rema: Talks about the Photoshoped photo of her Baby.

Rema's Message to Walukagga
I don't usually come out to prove anything wrong or right bt I would like to take this opportunity to request Mr. Walukagga to come out and tell people the truth. I believe he is on Facebook or if any of his friends can inform him. Sebbo oli muntu mukulu and I respect you so pliz come out and tell people the truth. A lot has been said bt wen it comes to my baby I won't stand it coz I hv never in my life dated him not even been a close friend. With due respect Walukagga come out coz u hv a family and I too have a family so kindly clear the air.
Photoshoped Pic 

Screen Shoot: Rema's Facebook Post.

Keep it at +wajjid promotionz always


No comments:

Post a Comment